We work closely with you, the client, to ensure that your books and records are maintained in a prescribed manner that will suit the end users of your financial statements whether that be a financial institution, bonding agent, the internal management team, or the Internal Revenue Service. Our approach also allows us to evaluate your internal control systems and advise on the implementation of new processes and procedures that reduce risks and provide maximum accuracy and value for your company.
Our services also include:
- accounting systems analysis, set-up and implementation of accounting software, and develop tailored financial reports to suit your company’s needs,
- training your personnel on efficiently utilizing your accounting software, and
- the preparation of compiled, reviewed or audited financial statements.
- medium-size companies with $10-$50 million annual revenues, with banking, bonding or related party reporting requirements,
- small businesses requiring a corporate or partnership return, or when prospectively looking to sell the business,
- construction contractors with bonding needs requiring either a completed contract schedule and work in progress as part of their overall financial statements, and
- boutique business and sole proprietorships doing internal accounting and wanting to learn and maximize the ease and efficiency with QuickBooks, or other specialized accounting software.